Flywheel Process Mapping
We are committed to ensuring your Flywheel implementation is a success. Our Process Mapping Service ensures that we get the right automation in place to get you a win right away.
What is a Process Map?
A process map is a planning and management tool that visually describes the flow of work. Our goal is to use process maps to identify/eliminate waste in your process and streamline it wherever possible.
Done right, this exercise can eliminate significant amounts of waste in your organization.
Each step in our process map includes:
- Lead Time (LT) – How much time is needed before the process can begin.
- Cycle Time (CT) – Amount of effort for someone to complete the task.
- NVAT (Non-Value Added Time) – Wasted time in data entry/re-entry or finding information.
- % Complete & Accurate (%C&A) – Percentage of the time the process completes successfully.
Our goal is to map each step in your marketing/sales process to identify opportunities for automation and improving effectiveness. On average, we can improve sales processes by 10-15%.
At the end of the process, we’ll deliver a report with the following information:
- Sales & Marketing Process Map (Current State)
- Recommendations of processes we propose automating/streamlining.
- Project plan for implementing the recommended automation (Project Proposal)
Contact Flywheel today to schedule your Process Mapping session!
How long does it take?
We generally complete process maps in 2-3 days of work – preferrably onsite if possible (travel expenses apply).