Since adding Flywheel, each salesperson is spending an additional 30mins-1 hour per day with customers instead of on admin tasks.Blake Sandnes
Reduce non-selling time by 30-minutes to one hour to allow RMS to continue double-digit growth.
Complete a process map, identify simple, effective automation, automate & streamline key processes.
Six-figure sales efficiency improvement, 30-minutes to 1 hour per day improvement in focused sales time.
RMS Roller-Grinder is a leading manufacturer of Roller-Grinders, Roller Mills, Cracking Mills, Grist Mills and Grain Cleaning Systems based in Tea, SD.
RMS is growing at double-digit rates, and sustaining that rapid growth is a challenge.
RMS is committed to growing efficiently and empowering their team to deliver strong value to customers. The company is also focused on eliminating waste (or non-value added) in the process.
To accomplish their goal, RMS needed a tool to provide a central customer communication and information hub and process automation.
Key Initial Goals:
Cut wasted time by 30mins/day per person.
Speed up first interaction to order timeframe.
Eliminate data re-entry & dual entry.
Improve employee focus, morale, and productivity.
RMS engaged Flywheel and SD Manufacturing Technology Solutions (MTS) to redefine their process and provide automation. MTS conduced a process mapping exercise in sales/marketing/service at RMS to identify process areas that could be eliminated, automated, or streamlined.
Out of this discovery process a number of “low hanging fruit” areas were identified that could be improved. Examples included:
- Automatically importing and assigning website leads.
- Automatically logging customer email from/to customers for easy reference.
- Integrating accounting data into Flywheel CRM for quick access to billing information.
- Automating notifications to RMS employees at completion stages of various sales processes.
- Streamlining data entry and management
After the first phase of process rollout, RMS achieved the following gains:
- Met their goal of improving customer value added time by an average of 30 minutes to 1 hour per person per day, resulting in initial six-figure savings to the business.
- Improved employee morale by reducing data entry and manual process time.
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing more responsive sales and service using technology.
RMS follows Lean methodology via training from MTS, so a continuous improvement plan is in place to continue to roll out efficiency and process improvement using Flywheel.
Could you get more efficient in sales?
Take our short 15-minute online Sales Efficiency Assement and get a personalized report with tips to get more from your sales investment.