Insightful & Focused
Gain insight into customer/dealer trends to help your sales team focus right actions.
Provide better tools for helping your team serve your customers well.
Flexible & Mobile
Give your sales team easy-to-use tools that work on their mobile devices.
Why Flywheel Sales?
- Robust sales forecasting and planning using historical and current and forward-looking marketing and sales information.
- Clarity regarding customer loyalty and purchase activity, including insight on specific customers, products and other metrics.
- Sales accountability and insight into areas for performance improvement.
- Improved customer and fabricator engagement and measurement.
- Manufacturing-focused CRM feature set and user experience.
- Easy-to-use tools.
- Included ERP integration data bus that uses familiar Microsoft integration toolsets.
- Accessible securely anywhere on your network: desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone.
- Outlook integration for easy communication tracking.
- Drill-down reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Easy communication tracking
- Automated salesperson lead routing capability.
- Opportunity management to track pipeline progression and enable forecasting
- Mobile app for on-the go use, includes speech-to-text note-taking
- Salesperson accountability through activity volume and trend reporting
- Dissect past sales to look at what activities drive the best future results
- Customer/fabricator insights on historical and future buying
- Follow up automation to assist salespeople in maintaining contact with prospects, which leads to higher close rates
We help you make solid decisions by fully using your existing data. We simplify business intelligence by making it understandable and actionable. Dashboard charts and graphs ease the identification of macro-level connections and trends. Drill deeper by clicking on any chart element to uncover the tactical insights you need to manage your business for optimal results. Our Insights product turns your data into actionable intelligence you can use to achieve sustainable competitive advantages.
Order History & Sales Pipeline In One Place
- Historical order volume down to the product-level SKU
- Sales pipeline data showing marketing indicators of interest in new and existing products
- Account and team member activity
- Sales pipeline, including product-level detail on market demand
Track Customer Health:
- Buying trend changes
- Product order volume changes
- Geographic purchasing information
Flywheel Sales is built on a foundation from the following providers:
- Recommended Web App: Chrome (auto-update)
- Also supported (but may experience slower performance): Firefox 53/54, Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10
- Android 6.0 or newer
- IOS 9 or newer
- Outlook: Outlook 2013, 2016 or 365
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or 2016 (hosted on your server)
- CData Sugar SSIS Components (subscription)
- Internet connectivity from the server that you install the integration from.
Important note: Please review the ERP Integration Overview to ensure your IT team is prepared to do the necessary work to prepare to integrate your ERP system with Flywheel.
See Flywheel Sales in Action
Want to see Flywheel for Sales in action? Schedule a demo with one of our experts to see a live view of how it all works.
Plans and Pricing
Flywheel Sales is a cloud-based subscription product that is provided on a yearly (or multi-year) basis. Call for discounts for large number of seats.
- Base SugarCRM Enterprise platform
- Manufacturing Base Package
- Account Planning Module
- Basic (non-interactive) dashboards
- Email Support
Company EditionBest Value
- All features of Team Plus:
- Account Health & Order History Analysis
- Flywheel Insights Base Edition included: Interactive Sales Activity, Pipeline, Order Trends
- Visual Account Mapping
- ERP Integration Template
- 8am-5pm CST Monday-Friday Phone Support
Need more info?
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.